Saturday, December 13, 2014

Recipe: Strawberry Swirl Pancakes/Waffles (All Natural)

Hello, I am Jessica! I took a cooking class in my school and learned some tips and tricks from the class. I have come up with a new twist for pancakes. I love blueberry and strawberry syrup, so I thought of putting strawberry in the mix instead of after. This will make you 6-7 pancakes/waffles.

INGREDIENTS:
5 Strawberry
1 cup of pancakes/waffle mix
2/3 of water

STEPS:
1. Heat griddle to 375 degrees (or waffle maker if you're making waffles)
2. Blend strawberries
3. Make pancake/waffle mix
4. Add blended strawberries to mix and stir until the mix turns pink
5. Make pancakes on griddle (or pour onto waffle maker)

TIP - don't pour strawberry syrup on your pancakes or it will taste bad. Just keep it simple and use regular maple syrup just for advice because I have tried it before and it tasted bad.

Jessica









No comments:

Post a Comment